- the breaches of the Prespa Agreement in Australia and Canada demonstrating the weakness of these Greek communities;
- non-experts stoking flames of discord on both sides;
- Bulgaria's role in Skopje's EU accession aspirations;
- how and why the Macedonia Question led to the Prespes Agreement;
- the Albanian minority holding the balance of power in Skopje, and finally;
- we take a rarely seen inside look at Marcus Templar's youth experience in serving the Hellenic Military.
Find out more by reading the '2020 Macedonian League Assessment' or by visiting the Macedonian League's website.
About the Macedonian League
We are an international professional Hellenic advocacy group. Our primary purpose is to advance our interests to informed and responsive governments on issues concerning Greece's national security and territorial integrity.
As of 12 February 2019, the Macedonian League's main focus is on the “Prespes Agreement", as this Agreement is a serious national security issue that threatens the territorial integrity of Greece and the regional stability of the Balkans.
The Macedonian League also focuses on exposing and combating anti-Hellenism and analyzing political developments in Skopje.
For more information, follow us on: Website, Facebook, Twitter